CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29

I've arrived a little late to the party...

 I was recommended to document my weight loss journey. At present i sit at 2stone 8 lb off from my starting weight. But it will continue.

So what kicked off this adventure. I had been gaining and gaining weight and clothes were starting to get bigger and bigger. I was on a perpetual downward spiral which i didn't like at all.  

I was having gastro/intestinal problems that the medical profession couldn't find out what was causing it. 
I had to do something....

So i started walking and trying to eat less and more sensible. Instead of a choc bar i was eating an apple or other fruit. I was starting to have a balanced diet of just eating 3 times a day and a small snack in between. BTW snackajacks are life savers. The healthy alternative that actually tastes nice. But i had a problem with them. They were too nice. And i would of ended up eating  a half packet or a full packet within a full day. So they had to be replaced and just stick completely with fruit or veg. 

So i took out gym membership and started. It nearly killed me at the start, but it was at the start. I was using the machines and filling swimming pools with sweat. I found it so hard at the start to the point where many times i felt like giving up. I would start a machine exercise and it was a 15 minute programme, I was that unfit that i had to stop twice or only complete 5 or 6 minutes on each machine. 

But as the weight loss continued i realised i was able to stay on the machine for longer and finish all of the programme and add extra time on. It was adding such a drive to my weight loss.

But there is one thing that i always remember, i've went through weight loss schemes before and it was all for a particular reason. For a job, a person or whatever. This one is all for me. I'm doing this for me, not for a job. The purpose is me and that's the winning formula.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back in the land of blog lad!

erectile dysfunction natural remedies said...

I pay a quick visit day-to-day some web pages and sites to read articles, except this weblog presents quality based writing.

erectile dysfunction said...

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!